Monday, May 3, 2021

Walks In The Park. It's all about perception. You create your own reality because, in your world, it is of importance.



That would be nice, 420 friendly, for the PTSD, gifts given by Uncle Sam, be in the day. Would like to be able to share, the steps taken, the steps to take, from here, there, and other places. I am Woman: me, age and weight, are questions, never to ask woman, is what I was taught, back in time. Yes, sex does come to mind, talk about sex, you, me, us? How do you like me now?


 



Hello, Hey Feisty mate, Man of few words, ready for a new plan, another mountain left to climb. Some people no matter how old they get, never lose their beauty. They move it from their faces into their hearts. Walks In The Park. It's all about perception. You create your own reality because, in your world, it is of importance.


Talk about what? What I like, what I do, what I want, where and what to do, questions up in the air. Questions between us now, how tall, retired or not, what roles have you played over the years? A place to start. Some people no matter how old they get, never lose their beauty. They move it from their faces into their hearts. 



Writing books now, at the top of my list. I like to write, I am a writer, and I also write. Journals of my journey though like, recaps, reviews, and rewrites, about the changes. Do you know what I mean, do you have time, do you have interest, ready to take a step in my direction?Walks Of Fame, Walks In The Park. It's all about perception. You create your own reality because, in your world, it is of importance.



Later today, I will be going to the mountains, later today. Santa Monica National Park, a drive along the coast, talk a hike, walk, bike ride, over the grounds, take a lunch, take some shots of myself, and what I see that I might like. My Sunday drive, starting out of Temecula, got the gas already. Would love to have company. 


Here is the talk, I am black, I am a woman, hear me roar, I like to write, express myself for quite some time. Retired, crazy for a fee, back in time, served in the Marines, not common crazy, crazy like a fox, crazy smart, have been told. Would like to make a friend, that had time to spare, to explore, expand, to grow with, a stranger to friend, maybe more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cattle Calls, Jewish Wales, Family Affairs, History To Note,Not News Today.Whitney Houston, George Michael - If I Told You That.BREAKING: The effort to recall .

  Lots of mud, lots of toads, lots of frogs, plenty of fish in the seas. Normal.Head Counts. Palm Springs Minds to meet, soul to soul, are y...