Monday, May 3, 2021

'If I could give you one thing in life, I would give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes, only then would you realize how special you are to me...'

 Frogs and trips to get to the top, stepping stones, pictures to tell an tale of the good times, life of a frog or two. Hope for the best, hope with bright lights, purple stars, purple people, fairy tales to share. Trips in the water, trips into the woods, trips to hell and back, frogs and fish to see.


I see how much I'm worth....good looking.STANDARDS SET. You have an unusual style of poetry …Ran Out Of Fucks To Give: No Free Rides .Love My Gems.'If I could give you one thing in life, I would give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes, only then would you realize how special you are to me...'



Pictures of life as a frogs, life as a snake, flipping coins, lights on, songs to sing, frogs and snakes to watch. I`m the enemy of Devolution. I see the land. It`s not mine. I`m a stranger to the home pine. Creeping doubt follows my back. Flight of ideas is delayed. I`m slack. Borer of memories drills my ears. 'If I could give you one thing in life, I would give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes, only then would you realize how special you are to me...'


Gifts of tales to share, gifts of sun and rain, tales to date the land whales. Lights On: Tunnel End Lights at the end of Tunnel Happy and delighted still, and hope is burning high tonight with special prayers to the Rick Ben sons around the world, because of the heat.TODAY IS A NATIONAL DAY OF PRAYER. GOD BLESS EVERYONE!One day you will wake up and there won't be any more time to do the things you've always wanted. Do it now. Paulo Coelho'.

Games to be played, fingers to point, to blame others, frogs and snakes to see the lights, good and bad. Let's go, to see the songs to play, the fairy tales, in the end we all are going to die. What is it all for, do not let the stars get lost, hopes and dreams, to go crazy, need to dream, need to dance. Glory dazes done, going crazy, not to stand still, frogs to climb on the back of the other frogs, games of real life.

Frogs and trips to get to the top, stepping stones, pictures to tell an tale of the good times, life of a frog or two. Hope for the best, hope with bright lights, purple stars, purple people, fairy tales to share. Trips in the water, trips into the woods, trips to hell and back, frogs and fish to see. Pictures of life as a frogs, life as a snake, flipping coins, lights on, songs to sing, frogs and snakes to watch. Games to be played, fingers to point, to blame others, frogs and snakes to see the lights, good and bad. Let's go, to see the songs to play, the fairy tales, in the end we all are going to die. What is it all for, do not let the stars get lost, hopes and dreams, to go crazy, need to dream, need to dance. Glory dazes done, going crazy, not to stand still, frogs to climb on the back of the other frogs, games of real life.





Life Is A Beach, A Mountain Climb, Roads Traveled Spinning Tops, Starr Bright Tonight, Walks Of Fame, Walks In The Park.Open Books. Pages to go, schools of hard knocks, no knocks, and just a few knocks. Rats to roaches, walks of fame, sunny and bright, wits and charms. Good times, sad times, ugly times, freaks, frogs, fools, paths to cross, roads to travel. I`m the enemy of Devolution. I see the land. It`s not mine. I`m a stranger to the home pine. Creeping doubt follows my back. Flight of ideas is delayed. I`m slack. Borer of memories drills my ears.


Strange -.Sure, yes will eat, fried green tomoatoes every day of the week. Great taste,treats for the spring.Snakes, freaks and frogs, in the house, dinner for some, rats on the run, kids to sell, child surport to live the good life, Yucca Valley, or Long Beach, Ca.Sheep, Lights On.Hopes For Life, Dances In Sunlight, Glory Days Done, Lovers 4 Life.American Drama...

You:common crazy? Three levels of stupid, slow, simple, silly, sons to shine, heads above common,pages to go...🌻Passions Happen, Dames, Dances In Blue Skies,💙.Knights to shine, moons white, darkness for the stars, gifts of dreams. Dreams of love, dreams of trees to climb, dreams of dances on the sands of time.You:common crazy? Three levels of stupid, slow, simple, silly, sons to shine, heads above common,pages to go...


My father told me that Hopi earth does contain my roots and I am, indeed, from that land. Because my roots are there.Don’t make me wait this long again.Paul,951-500-3862,Let's talk asap.......single retired mature black man in Riverside.

Paul 951-500-3862,Let's talk asap.......single retired mature black man in Riverside. Barry White - Practice What You Preach: NAACP Powershift Entrepreneur Grant – an initiative by NAACP.BeyGOOD is on a mission to spread hope. The goal is to provide a lifeline for small businesses at the epicenter of dual pandemics.


 The world is full of lunatics, heads above the common, plain, normal crazy, coins to flip.Practice What You Preach.Make Me Say it Again girl.Counting Heads.: ~PRINCE~ Acknowledge Me. Veteran Declared ClocksGood morning my friends!!!!!One Way, One View, Ace Out, Black Notes.'Please cancel my subscription to your issues. "Life Is About Relationships, Not Accomplish.One Way, One View, Ace Out, Black Notes.'Please cancel my subscription to your issues.DON'T BE AFRAID TO OFFEND THOSE WCL THAT DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE Disney Corp, Rats in white gloves, cattle calls, faces in the crowds.“Whatever” I mean fuck you.



 The world is full of lunatics, heads above the common, plain, normal crazy, coins to flip.Practice What You Preach.Make Me Say it Again girl.Counting Heads.: ~PRINCE~ Acknowledge Me. Veteran Declared Clocks.

 My father told me that Hopi earth does contain my roots and I am, indeed, from that land. Because my roots are there.Don’t make me wait this long again.Paul,951-500-3862,Let's talk asap.......single retired mature black man in Riverside


Bees And Birds, Nice Nites, Sinners And Saints
ACTSOFSNAKESINGRASSLANDWHALES.BLOGSPOT.COM
Bees And Birds, Nice Nites, Sinners And Saints
Black And Yellow, Bees and Wasps, Birds and Bats, Butterflies in the dogwood trees. Good times, classes on the beach, bumps in the road, all...

Once Bitten By Snakes, Dances with Wolves. I was smiling yesterday, I'm smiling today, and I will smile tomorrow. Everybody I know Is Crazy.'If I could give you one thing in life, I would give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes, only then would you realize how special you are to me...'


BEE GEES – TO MUCH HEAVEN .Now, mug shots usually depict perps when they're at their very worst. But these guys and gals might as well be doing photo shoots. Because they're hot and dangerous.Voices, Views, Values, Visits To The Dead, Hot Mug Shots Of People.


'I'M GOING TO LET THE SICK AND THE ELDERLY DIE FROM THE CORONAVIRUS SO THE HUMAN RACE BECOMES STRONGER OVERALL. I REMEMBER WHEN WE FOUGHT THE NAZIS, NOT ELECTED THEM. I VETERAN AND THE MASTER RACE COMES OUT OF THEIR SHADOWS'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cattle Calls, Jewish Wales, Family Affairs, History To Note,Not News Today.Whitney Houston, George Michael - If I Told You That.BREAKING: The effort to recall .

  Lots of mud, lots of toads, lots of frogs, plenty of fish in the seas. Normal.Head Counts. Palm Springs Minds to meet, soul to soul, are y...