Tuesday, May 11, 2021

DON'T BE AFRAID TO OFFEND THOSE WCL THAT DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE Disney Corp, Rats in white gloves.

Heads up, hands out, to help you back up again. Sisters with different mothers, and their bumps in the road, fairy tales for real life.Hello beautiful.
May be an image of food and text that says 'FOR BLACK GIRLS'



SECRETS OF PHILOSOPHY THAN IN ARMS....'My Memories. My Life .My Loves.No More Rain By Angie Stone .- Wikipedia.Moments Lost In Time. Hit The Road, Jack, Do Not Return, English ?
This is a story, of a real veteran, that got lost, away from family, away from friends, hurt and broken again. Hell and back, hell to pay, lost my mind, lost my family, lost my house, lost my roots, lost my tree, back to square one. To start over...
LUCKYBREAKSTESTSOVERTIMESEASONS.BLOGSPOT.COM
This is a story, of a real veteran, that got lost, away from family, away from friends, hurt and broken again. Hell and back, hell to pay, lost my mind, lost my family, lost my house, lost my roots, lost my tree, back to square one. To start over...
Hog tales, pigs and freaks to fuck, good times, bones to pick, bones to bury, good times, rides for free. Fun and games, joys and pains, d...


 DON'T BE AFRAID TO OFFEND THOSE WCL THAT DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE Disney Corp, Rats in white gloves.SECRETS OF PHILOSOPHY THAN IN ARMS....'My Memories. My Life .My Loves.No More Rain By Angie Stone .- Wikipedia.Moments Lost In Time. Hit The Road, Jack, Do Not Return, English ?


Peter Pan, last again. Good Times, Bones In A Box, Glory Dazes Done, Pages To Books, Crooks, Cheaters, Liars, Snakes In The Grass, Dicks Out Of The Box, Steers, Queers, Pigs, Hogs, Cheap Tricks, Craigslist Frogs. Dimes To Drop, Cards To Read.

DON'T BE AFRAID TO OFFEND THOSE WCL THAT DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE Disney Corp, Rats in white gloves, cattle calls, faces in the crowds.“Whatever” I mean fuck you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cattle Calls, Jewish Wales, Family Affairs, History To Note,Not News Today.Whitney Houston, George Michael - If I Told You That.BREAKING: The effort to recall .

  Lots of mud, lots of toads, lots of frogs, plenty of fish in the seas. Normal.Head Counts. Palm Springs Minds to meet, soul to soul, are y...