Saturday, April 4, 2020

Veteran Ptsd Attacks Nightmares, Back on track, writing out the issues.

Lessons, Blessings, Tests Over Time. Men And Mice, Coins To Flip. Dances.Crows, Doves, Eagles, Hawks, Blue Jays, Singing Birds, Battles And War Cries, Black And White, Wings To Fly. Why The North Star Stands Still....Forever Young.ALL I CAN SAY: LOVE, LUCK, LESSONS. Love or hate.Hello, Giggles.What can you tell me about March, the Roman God of War ... 
Image
3 Hard Knocks: Schools, Classes, Lessons Learned: Dates.SHOUT OUT TO OUR TROOPS! Tell me why. Waiting for the man on the moon. Not. Practice not to fail, in all things that you try.
Forever Young.ALL I CAN SAY: LOVE, LUCK, LESSONS. Love or hate.Hello, Giggles.What can you tell me about March, the Roman God of War ... 



"Life Is About Relationships, Not Accomplishments...Fallen Angels.Boys to men, FOREVER HOME: ☀️Illuminati Exposed.Until Tomorrow: Shine.Heads, Hearts, Hands To Guide, Golden Years. Forever Young.ALL I CAN SAY: LOVE, LUCK, LESSONS. Love or hate.Hello, Giggles.What can you tell me about March, the Roman God of War ... 



Image
Hits and misses, holiday ways and means, joy to spread, stories to tell, back in time, to remember when...Lessons daily, lessons learned back in time, pages to books, lovers and haters, in the red world, lovers in the blue state of mind. Blue oceans to create, blue dreams in the air, good times, cheers, chaps, glory dazes to come. ALL I CAN SAY: LOVE, LUCK, LESSONS. Love or hate.Hello, Giggles.What can you tell me about March, the Roman God of War ...


Image result for rach jarrot

First Class Dogs, Dawgs, and Dicks: Rach Jarrot, Dick 2 ...

Trips to the heavens and back, time to spin a tale or two, bumps in the roads, lessons learned. Cartoon hits, cartoon shows, kids to watch, laughs tonight, good times. Sailor-stars, new to me, never had the time to stop.

First Class Dogs, Dawgs, and Dicks: Rach Jarrot, Dick 2 ...

Trips to the heavens and back, time to spin a tale or two, bumps in the roads, lessons learned. Cartoon hits, cartoon shows, kids to watch, laughs tonight, good times. Sailor-stars, new to me, never had the time to stop.

Hands out to help lead the way, dreams in actions, nightmares to get over, hands out for the fun and games. Lessons learned, never lose, win or learn, coins to flip, classes on love and hate, hats to wear.

Blue Lights,  monkey years 2016, tales to share, stars to shine. Good times, tales and tips, of another life, friends of the family, tales of theirs, third party views. Trips to the heavens and back, time to spin a tale or two, bumps in the roads, lessons learned. Cartoon hits, cartoon shows, kids to watch, laughs tonight, good times. Sailor-stars, new to me, never had the time to stop. Stars to shine bright, stars out in the darkness, happy tales to share. Bumps in the road, potholes in the brick roads, trips to hell and back, stars to shine. Lights to shine, lights out in the sky, lights for the shining stars, trips to the moon, and back. 
Tina Turner. Gifts of dances, gifts of looks, love and hate, the gifts to share, the hats to wear. over
 time and space. Love to last for ever, that is the quest, songs of true knights. Candy for babies, 
times of sorrows, times of joy, bumps in the road, times to walk away. Have to give it back, have to 
share the loads, have to be thankful for what we have. Why break up, there go back together see the 
lights, see the pains, see the hard knocks, tales to hand out. Gifts to write,m gifts to see, live to hand 
on a pink plate.A Mother's Day Tribute to the Ladies of our family YOUTUBE.COM Adele - Send My 
Love (To Your New Lover)..Thanks for share, keep up the writer work, it is great, out of this world,
 your views, your values, the history notes created, online.

Please keep my name out y’all wack ass “let’s get the blacks on board bullshit” the real question is
 what are y’all going do about  it.



Horns and hats, love and hate, hats to heads, lovers and haters, heads of hair, hell hounds, dogs and
 bitches. Water to drink, water to wipe your ass, hell on earth, broken RV, stuck in parking lots. Raiders
 Of Blog Returns: Rach Jay, Steven and Cheryl Jarrot-Seven Snakes, monkeys swingers on dogwood 
trees, frogs to eat the worms, pigs to eat snakes.Songs to sing, daily life, events to write home about, 
fags, snakes, frogs to toads, Cuban Rites. Living the dizzy life .Please keep my name out y’all wack ass “let’s get the blacks on board bullshit” the real question is
 what are y’all going do about  it.



For you.  ðŸ˜˜ I’m on kik:  ocean1976water. There you are, snuggled in and asleep after round one….my little spoon, I begin to rub my hand up and down your leg from your hip to your knee……your skin so smooth, your body warm against mine.  As you  stir awake you feel my lips kiss and nibble on your ear, kissing your neck…….your body coming to life again, the primal urge, the lust simmering again.   As I move my hand up the back of your thigh, I gently move over your pussy lips, already swollen and wet.For you.  ðŸ˜˜ I’m on kik:  ocean1976water

EbonyFlirt logo

  You instinctively reach your hand back, and find what you were hoping to find, my throbbing and hard cock.   You give it one squeeze, and turn your head to smile at me, and we kiss each other……..you rock your hips and ass back, and you feel me push my hardness into you……slowly I move all of me inside you,For you.  ðŸ˜˜ I’m on kik:  ocean1976water
Flirt.com logo


you let out a moan, and I grab your hip and begin gently fucking you.  Each thrust a little harder, I can feel how warm and wet you are.For you.  ðŸ˜˜ I’m on kik:  ocean1976water



 I begin thrusting harder, you can help it and cum again……hearing you cum, I slam deep inside you and explode…..my hot cum filling you up again……that primal feeling, so good, so fun, and right where we want to be.For you.  ðŸ˜˜ I’m on kik:  ocean1976water


Image


Veteran Ptsd Attacks Nightmares, Back on track, writing out the issues.Song to dance the nights away, Knights to shine, knights for the lady lost, ship to bring the dreams back, lords and ladies. Trips back in time, over the oceans, in another land, dreams to dances, music of the birds. How will you know, love and hate, songs to hear on the radio, Whitney Houston, love songs, dreams of love. ⛷⛷⛷⛷⛷⛷Snakes, Frogs, Balls In The Air,Hearts Heated, Hope Daily On Fires, Happy Feet,Lions, Tigers,@JETAR9 A single step.Dinner dates, snakes to eat, meat on the table, white rites, white in the country, of knights in arms, guns and bears, knights in the woods.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cattle Calls, Jewish Wales, Family Affairs, History To Note,Not News Today.Whitney Houston, George Michael - If I Told You That.BREAKING: The effort to recall .

  Lots of mud, lots of toads, lots of frogs, plenty of fish in the seas. Normal.Head Counts. Palm Springs Minds to meet, soul to soul, are y...