Saturday, February 8, 2020

Thanks for the time serve, cheers and chap, jobs done well, military, past and present, thanks so much. Lots of love, lots of luck, lots of tests over time, lots of hard knocks.

Hilarious Can't Stop Laughing.Love and hate, to hurt sometimes, life is hard, for the bumps in the road, the only thing that makes us fell alive.Funny, always laughing, less signs of wear, over the decades, joy in the mornings, peace and happiness to follow, with lots of laughs.A TWISTED PROPHECY .What are you looking for exactly?
Image result for It is a secret .
He is my side kick..I was sitting in the old wheel chair out in the patio..my shirt up over my belly drinking a coffee and he came out with his juice and sat on his truck and pulled his shirt up.

Image may contain: 1 person, sitting
Starr Bright, stars in the sky, blue lights specials, cats not dogs, wishes on stars, wishes on hearts, lights on in the night.Simple connection, maybe more.There are days that we wake up loving each other. And this is God's original plan in our life: love him over all things and love ourselves a lot, unconditionally. Into The Woods, Into The Water, Into The Dark:That means let things be and come and meet me..


 Thanks for the time serve, cheers and chap, jobs done well, military, past and present, thanks so much. Lots of love, lots of luck, lots of tests over time, lots of hard knocks.He is my side kick..I was sitting in the old wheel chair out in the patio..my shirt up over my belly drinking a coffee and he came out with his juice and sat on his truck and pulled his shirt up.That means let things be and come and meet me..


 Thanks for the time serve, cheers and chap, jobs done well, military, past and present, thanks so much. Lots of love, lots of luck, lots of tests over time, lots of hard knocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cattle Calls, Jewish Wales, Family Affairs, History To Note,Not News Today.Whitney Houston, George Michael - If I Told You That.BREAKING: The effort to recall .

  Lots of mud, lots of toads, lots of frogs, plenty of fish in the seas. Normal.Head Counts. Palm Springs Minds to meet, soul to soul, are y...