Thursday, October 31, 2019

😜♥️ "Ain't Your Mama", Not Your Toy, Not Your Dream Babe, Lovers .Songs of another life, my mothers, my sisters, my life in the mirror. Snakes and frogs, dances in the dark, the ones toss back, back to the seas.

 Cycles, Circles, Seasons Of Joys, Slaves For Life. Fun and Games, Battles And Wars, Dress Blues, Family Parties, Mothers Day, Back In Greens.I wish I lived on a beach πŸ˜­πŸ˜πŸŒŠ.Desert Rats:Color Me Badd - I Wanna Sex You Up ...



😜♥️ "Ain't Your Mama", Not Your Toy, Not Your Dream Babe, Lovers .Songs of another life, my mothers, my sisters, my life in the mirror. Snakes and frogs, dances in the dark, the ones toss back, back to the seas. 


Homeless veterans find a safe haven with Passageways..Michael Jackson - Gossip is a way of life, excuses and blame games, fingers to point at others, stories to share. They Don't Care About Us. Great day alive, great day on the right side of the grave, leaps of faith, joys and pains, walks in the dark.Lovers, Haters, Freaks, Frogs,Plenty Of Fish To Dinner Dates, Glory Dazes To Come.😜♥️ "Ain't Your Mama", Not Your Toy, Not Your Dream Babe, Lovers .Songs of another life, my mothers, my sisters, my life in the mirror. Snakes and frogs, dances in the dark, the ones toss back, back to the seas.


Image result for Rocks To Roll.
English Looks. England and frogs, English notes, to fail, to agree first attempts Joe's time to turn around, fools up at ball, joys to share.: Whats the catch? Butches and bitches, snakes in account, had to do twice, like the name of tips. DANCES IN THE RAIN, WET AND ALIVE, WAVES ON WATER. 5 Monkeys,πŸŽΆπŸ’˜πŸ’™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ❤️ 5151: Made in America πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ. Tales from the dark sides of the moon.πŸ·πŸŽ‚πŸ»Giants, Larger In Real Life.

Image result for Sheri, Sima, Rachel, Charles R. Jarrot, hand in hand, crooks, cheaters, and liars. Dates with cows, dates with hippos, dates with elephants, cows in the wild. Sluts and donkeys, part of the herd of cows, lost and found, chicks and babes lost in the wood. Cycles, Circles, Seasons Of Joys, Slaves For Life. Fun and Games, Battles And Wars, Dress Blues, Family Parties, Mothers Day, Back In Greens.I wish I lived on a beach πŸ˜­πŸ˜πŸŒŠ.Desert Rats:Color Me Badd - I Wanna Sex You Up ...
Image result for Rocks To Roll.Cat and mothers, mice and rates, cartoon hits, bumps in the road, kitty with nine lives, cartoon network. Boys next door, military mistakes, basket cases and Uncle Sam, money on tables, lots of laughs, lots of jokes, dances in the rain, joys and pains.Whats the catch? Fairy Tales Recaps. πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’–πŸ’– Butches and bitches, snakes in account, had to do twice, like the name of tips.Family Parties, Mothers Day, Back In Greens.I wish I lived on a beach πŸ˜­πŸ˜πŸŒŠ.Desert Rats:Color Me Badd - I Wanna Sex You Up ...

 Cat and mothers, mice and rates, cartoon hits, bumps in the road, kitty with nine lives, cartoon network. Boys next door, military mistakes, basket cases and Uncle Sam, money on tables, lots of laughs, lots of jokes, dances in the rain, joys and pains.Whats the catch? Fairy Tales Recaps. πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’–πŸ’– Butches and bitches, snakes in account, had to do twice, like the name of tips. Cycles, Circles, Seasons Of Joys, Slaves For Life. Fun and Games, Battles And Wars, Dress Blues, Family Parties, Mothers Day, Back In Greens.I wish I lived on a beach 😭😍🌊



Lessons to learn, lessons to teach, in the schools of normal life, common and straight, coins of love and hate. WHO DID THIS?!? πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ₯•Good Time Freaks.Skills and luck, friends and foes at the table. 🌊🌊🌈. Horns-Love And Hate, Lots Of Tests Over time. Snakes That Live In The Grass .SMILES AND BLESSINGS USA ALL NATIONS.FOR THE LADIES...David Shaman Moonwolf‎Shamanic Healing & 7 Teachings Readings.πŸ‘ΆπŸ½πŸ’•❤️πŸ’‹Waves To Make, Sons To Shine.HELP ME WONDER WOMAN! YOU'RE MY ONLY HOPE!Family Parties, Mothers Day, Back In Greens.I wish I lived on a beach πŸ˜­πŸ˜πŸŒŠ.Desert Rats:Color Me Badd - I Wanna Sex You Up ...
Image result for Rachel Cattlecall.RGJ Princess Frog: Rocky, Butch 2 Whale.Land Whales: Frogs and Fish: Cattle To Go"The term Renaissance man , woman, nasty and nice, dimes to drop, witches, fairies, and earrth angels. Host to greet, songs in the winds, or polymath is used for a very clever person who is good at many different things. Waves To Make, Sons To Shine.HELP ME WONDER WOMAN! YOU'RE MY ONLY HOPE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cattle Calls, Jewish Wales, Family Affairs, History To Note,Not News Today.Whitney Houston, George Michael - If I Told You That.BREAKING: The effort to recall .

  Lots of mud, lots of toads, lots of frogs, plenty of fish in the seas. Normal.Head Counts. Palm Springs Minds to meet, soul to soul, are y...