Saturday, March 9, 2019

Dawn Dream Starts: Just a friend, and have I got plans for you, as if you were an extension of me, as if the right hand, and the left hand working together. I am a writer and I do a lot of marketing the stories that I create. Today as in now, and in the present have been working on family history, and the damages received from an government experiment, that continued for over forty years. Have created a blog to write about the issues and how it effected my family. One project in progress that I feel, the need to complete, part of the big pictures.
Getting to SleepΓ’€”Apps Can Help
Have a housing project that I have been promoting for years, this year I found a 501c in Long Beach that I am working with, to talk about veterans helping other veterans, that is another one of the hats that I wear. Plus have a 420 coop to market, and sex toys for the fundraisers this year. I need to go back to school to work smarter, and I ready to learn new ways to swim under water.

Wishes, dreams, and desires are the same as prayers and needs most of the time, have been the answer to others prayers, and it scares me when I hear people say that. Then I wonder how come I can not be the answers for myself, and find a house that I can buy with a partner and put in trust. That is the beginning that I have been working for, the house and the cash to help the others that are coming behind me. I am the leader or the Piper is another name, to go with Pepper, Pilar, Phyllis, Phyllissa, Penny will do for now. Names and flowers do not matter, it is the smells that we remember, and dung is shit all over the world. Just had to write that for some reason or other.

I am a government worker disabled now, and cashing in on the cash on the table, would love to have a house now, have been couch surfing forever it seems, would love my own place now. Have a blog or two to share with you, have to write daily for the practice, and practice makes perfect.

I know this is a long shot, and insane is the word for it, and it does pay well to be known crazy, for the masses. Have wings to fly from the good, bad and ugly people in the world that I run across, have Spanish as a second language, and will be starting sign language soon, the girl of many voices is how I see myself sometimes.

Have been trying to get things done, and I am so slow, hate the speed of work that I do, not regular family or friends to talk about the things that move me, so most of the time quiet, and write about the things that I do not talk about. Just hope it is not over the top for you.Time and space, stories and tales, joy and pain, fruits and nuts, flip the cards to get the best look on the same old problems, how to change the outcome, is where I am at now.

Over The Falls, end of the world, no brick walls, in this place. Starting the focus, starting the practice for the dances, classes happycamperbyrv.blogspot.com, happy notes, happy birthdays, every day, all the time. Getting older, getting closer to the end of the lines.

Fairy tales, girls in red hoods, fighting to save the day. Wolves in the woods, tigers and snakes, 12 faces inside. Awake  or dead, to most people, on the paths to greatness, asleep on their feet, busy dying, every day, going forward, the edge of the earth.

 Tonight the twins were in seven heavens about the location of the base of the dreams to come to life, and the three views of the donkeys to check both ways, and it has the room for the growth and explanations that the future will bring. The dreams of the driveway with the flowers with the beaches, and the lane for the horses, and the lane for the donkeys, are just a few that have started to make the grounds between sleep and away. Starr and Sabrina Jackel, twins in chare, of housing projects. 

Thanks out for seasons of joys and pains, thanks for the time to see it both ways at the same time, and the day of rebirth comes into play and the page is turned. Sun goes west, at the end of the day,  the sunsets, take over the sky. Another day done and over, and the colors come to an end, and the sun sets far off in the west. Birds and bees, flowers in the trees, dogwood trees, full of life full of play. Happy for the chances to shine bright, hands out to help others, five minutes of fame, 15 minutes of true happiness to start, help with hands out, to push you on, to better dazes.

1 comment:

  1. Black stars, black lights, joys and pains, bumps in the road, lessons learned along the way.Steven Rv, Jarrot 56 Palm Desert, CA .Insane: Views Around The World, Good Times Told.If you only see beauty in physical form, you will miss a lot of things. Lyons Dick Wonders: Queen of everything, queen in white, queen in red, queen on board, the bitch is black.

    ReplyDelete

Cattle Calls, Jewish Wales, Family Affairs, History To Note,Not News Today.Whitney Houston, George Michael - If I Told You That.BREAKING: The effort to recall .

  Lots of mud, lots of toads, lots of frogs, plenty of fish in the seas. Normal.Head Counts. Palm Springs Minds to meet, soul to soul, are y...