Saturday, November 3, 2018

Headline: New York files suit against President Trump, alleging his charity engaged in ‘illegal conduct’ IT'S TIME TRUMP SUPPORTERS DISCOVER WHAT KIND OF SLEAZEBALL (and conman) TRUMP REALY IS. WAKE UP AND SMELL THE CESSPOOL


And... nothing has changed. It's as true today as it was a year ago. Perhaps moreso."The road to hell is paved with good intentions!! 2018: Rats, Roaches, Rainbow Racers, Cheers And Chaps, Wings To Air, Fairies, Pixies, Earth Angels, Veterans 2. Happy New Year! Rites To Stand. πŸŽ†πŸΎπŸ₯‚πŸŽ‰πŸš—πŸš—πŸš—πŸ·πŸ·πŸ·πŸ˜¬πŸ˜‡πŸ™πŸ»" Golden Cattle: Sire 2 Freaks At Night.


Que Kim Phan I'm not a Veteran, but I've been working with homless vets for awhile. I don't have my own non-profit for vets, but work with Veeran Village of San Diego. They put on Stand Down every year, the second Friday-Sunday of July.

I know that other states have the same programs for homeless vets like what VVSD has. VVSD also helps transition vets into cilivian life. They are finishing another building for vets who are transitioning out of the military and have no other place to go. They help rehabilitate and train homeless and transitional vets for the civilian life. You organization sounds like a place .

I might like to join down the line, but I have my work cut out for me here in San Diego. As for money, I'm kind of broke right now, I would like to help but like with VVSD I'm just volunteering my time right now. Down the line, I will be able to help financially, but not now.


Photo


Headline: New York files suit against President Trump, alleging his charity engaged in ‘illegal conduct’ IT'S TIME TRUMP SUPPORTERS DISCOVER WHAT KIND OF SLEAZEBALL (and conman) TRUMP REALY IS.  WAKE UP AND SMELL THE CESSPOOL New Yorkers have long known what kind of despicable person Trump is; everything he calls others... that's what he is. SHOW US YOUR DAMN TAXES YOU CROOK!  Learn just how sleazy he is, read the article. If you cannot access the below linked article, I will provide an excerpt in the comment section.


  Good times, the middle, jokers to the right. Life partner, dream mate?WORDS OF A JACKASS: STEVEN jARROT:7603601613: Party and play with a dick or two, order for the night..THANK GOD ...STILL CUM DUMP HERE DICKS OR CHICKS 7608512267: TODAY. ONCE AGAIN I SAY DONT HATE ITS NO WAY TO LIVE.


Dances in the rain, dances in the dark, to dream to dance, life is a beach. Every day about survival.Sheep and goat, spooks in the house, ghost on the last night on the right side of the grave. Not now, maybe later.Peter Pan, Captain Hook, fairy fales, boys to men. Boats to float, ships to sail, ghost, spooks, and dead heads.Which one are you? Dick, Dawgs, Dates, Plenty of fish in the seas.
Photo
Changes,choices, chances taken. A Long Way Down.More than a one line wonder.Seasons Of Delight, Wishes And Stars.Plenty of fish, toads and frogs, waves on the water.Frank Agresti ,Layers of lies, layers of people, layers of players, games to play, lightson again, dances on cloud nine, running with good and mercy, hosts of angels in the sky.  πŸ‚ πŸ’¦:πŸŽƒ πŸŽƒπŸ΅ πŸ’ͺAdriana Agresti, Alex Agresti,Juliana Santiago. Tricks traders, dicks, dawgs, bitches in heat, monkeys in pack, monkeys to dodge.I’ll Watch The Night Turn Light Blue  But It’s Not The Same Without You  Coz, It Takes Two To Whisper Quietly   The Silence Isn’t So Bad  Till I Look At My Hands & Feel Sad  Coz, The Spaces Between My Fingers Are Right Where Yours Fit Perfectly❤️❤️❤️ #MyFeelings ❤️
I usually keep Her stuff almost Lolita, but there is always room for Her protective aspect. <3: | Ð“Γ‘€ΓΒ΅ΓΒΊ | Pinterest | Skull art, Skull и Art
Stories of sisters of color, men and leaders, tips and tales to share.Moments To Time, Ways To Grow, Good Times Shared. Or Not.Heart - Greatest Hits - The Best Of Heart , Love, lights, lessons, kids to play.Full Album Live. Heads up, cheers and chaps, running into the rocks, snakes in the grass, spiders and worms. Wishes on the lessons learned, will stay with me, so that I learn for the mistakes made, the choices made.I’ll Watch The Night Turn Light Blue  But It’s Not The Same Without You  Coz, It Takes Two To Whisper Quietly   The Silence Isn’t So Bad  Till I Look At My Hands & Feel Sad  Coz, The Spaces Between My Fingers Are Right Where Yours Fit Perfectly❤️❤️❤️ #MyFeelings ❤️
washingtonpost

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cattle Calls, Jewish Wales, Family Affairs, History To Note,Not News Today.Whitney Houston, George Michael - If I Told You That.BREAKING: The effort to recall .

  Lots of mud, lots of toads, lots of frogs, plenty of fish in the seas. Normal.Head Counts. Palm Springs Minds to meet, soul to soul, are y...