Friday, December 4, 2015

Wishes, dreams, and desires are the same as prayers and needs most of the time.

Dawn Dream Starts: Just a friend, and have I got plans for you, as if you were an extension of me, as if the right hand, and the left hand working together. I am a writer and I do a lot of marketing the stories that I create. Today as in now, and in the present have been working on family history, and the damages received from an government experiment, that continued for over forty years. Have created a blog to write about the issues and how it effected my family. One project in progress that I feel, the need to complete, part of the big pictures. Wishes, dreams, and desires are the same as prayers and needs most of the time.

Have a housing project that I have been promoting for years, this year I found a 501c in Long Beach that I am working with, to talk about veterans helping other veterans, that is another one of the hats that I wear. Plus have a 420 coop to market, and sex toys for the fundraisers this year. I need to go back to school to work smarter, and I ready to learn new ways to swim under water.

Wishes, dreams, and desires are the same as prayers and needs most of the time, have been the answer to others prayers, and it scares me when I hear people say that. Then I wonder how come I can not be the answers for myself, and find a house that I can buy with a partner and put in trust. That is the beginning that I have been working for, the house and the cash to help the others that are coming behind me. I am the leader or the Piper is another name, to go with Pepper, Pilar, Phyllis, Phyllissa, Penny will do for now. Names and flowers do not matter, it is the smells that we remember, and dung is shit all over the world. Just had to write that for some reason or other.

I am a government worker disabled now, and cashing in on the cash on the table, would love to have a house now, have been couch surfing forever it seems, would love my own place now. Have a blog or two to share with you, have to write daily for the practice, and practice makes perfect. Wishes, dreams, and desires are the same as prayers and needs most of the time.

I know this is a long shot, and insane is the word for it, and it does pay well to be known crazy, for the masses. Have wings to fly from the good, bad and ugly people in the world that I run across, have Spanish as a second language, and will be starting sign language soon, the girl of many voices is how I see myself sometimes. Wishes, dreams, and desires are the same as prayers and needs most of the time.

Have been trying to get things done, and I am so slow, hate the speed of work that I do, not regular family or friends to talk about the things that move me, so most of the time quiet, and write about the things that I do not talk about. Just hope it is not over the top for you.Time and space, stories and tales, joy and pain, fruits and nuts, flip the cards to get the best look on the same old problems, how to change the outcome, is where I am at now.

Queens red and hot, hell hounds to pay, party and prey on veterans.Sheri Jarrot was born in 1959. Sheri currently lives in La Quinta . Before that, she lived in Upland , CA from 2013 to 2014. Sheri Jarrot attended Mark Keppel High School in Alhambra, CA and graduated class of 1977. After high school, she went to Citrus College in Glendora , CA. she attended college from 1978 to 1980. Last three years, yearly event now. Music to dance to, music to tell pieces of the stories, fairy tales of life to create, Moses and Jesus, men on the same time, white for the masses around the world, another fairy tale to control the sheep. Hope for the dreams in place, prayers for the frogs, freaks, and snakes in the grass, gay and happy lifestyle to share for the bright lights. Steven Jarrot, 7608512267-seven snakes, devil on earth, for a trip to hell in a RV campers in Ventura, parked for the parties on the beach, RV campers for the good times, and the freaks out at night. Party and play your life to death, dreams of a frog or a fake friend or two. Whales on the beach, freaks like Steven Jarrot, 7606543510 from the RV parked to watch the ocean work. Daily events to drive dated RV to the beach, for the tricks, for the trades, for the freaks out at night.

Over The Falls, end of the world, no brick walls, in this place. Starting the focus, starting the practice for the dances, classes happycamperbyrv.blogspot.com, happy notes, happy birthdays, every day, all the time. Getting older, getting closer to the end of the lines. Wishes, dreams, and desires are the same as prayers and needs most of the time.

Fairy tales, girls in red hoods, fighting to save the day. Wolves in the woods, tigers and snakes, 12 faces inside. Awake  or dead, to most people, on the paths to greatness, asleep on their feet, busy dying, every day, going forward, the edge of the earth. Wishes, dreams, and desires are the same as prayers and needs most of the time.
Jane Rhoades's Profile Photo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cattle Calls, Jewish Wales, Family Affairs, History To Note,Not News Today.Whitney Houston, George Michael - If I Told You That.BREAKING: The effort to recall .

  Lots of mud, lots of toads, lots of frogs, plenty of fish in the seas. Normal.Head Counts. Palm Springs Minds to meet, soul to soul, are y...